Games Design and Programming
Games Design and Programming
Θέματα γύρω από τον προγραμματισμό.

Postby george3d2011 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:55 pm

Γεια σας, Ονομάζομαι Γιώργος και πρόσφατα ξεκίνησα να ασχολούμαι με τον προγραμματισμό. Έχω αρκετές γνώσεις πάνω σε C# και τα πάω σχετικά καλά με την Java. Θέλω να ασχοληθώ να φτιάξω ένα παιχνίδι, Ευτυχώς για εμένα έχω γνώση σχετικά με τον προγραμματισμό που θα χρεισημοπηοίσω, αλλά δεν γνωρίσω πολλά περί του θέματος Design. Ψάχνω έναν που να ξέρει καλά να σχεδιάζει κτίρια, βουνά, Όπλα(αν χρειαστεί) ακόμα και παίχτες. Θα μου άρεσε να δουλέβαμε μαζί για να φτιάξουμε ένα καλό και αξιόλογο FPS παιχνίδι. ;)
george3d2011
Escape Capsule

Postby Bernadinery » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:08 pm

View this media to more easily understand. Enabling people to read to understand everything.
Bernadinery
Escape Capsule

Postby estimoony » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:50 pm

Your making me think. What to do about it, you have to say on the topic.
estimoony
Escape Capsule

Postby jessicagill » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:18 am

I as of late dealt with programming. I have a ton of information on C # and I'm doing truly well with Java. I need to make a diversion, Fortunately for me I know about Do my Assignment for Me UK the programming I will require, however I don't know much about the Design topic. I'm searching for somebody who knows how to outline structures, mountains, weapons (if essential) even players. I would love to cooperate to manufacture a decent and astounding Games.
jessicagill
Escape Capsule

Postby BrettSmith » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:26 pm

If you are familiar with C# then I recommend you go with Unity 3D. This is game development platform and here you can easily create your player, maps, and weapons. Because the programing language and syntax used in Unity is very familiar to C#.
BrettSmith
Escape Capsule

Postby alvinaash » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:06 am

I as of past due dealt with programming. i have a ton of facts on C # and i'm doing in reality properly with Java. I need to make a diversion, happily for me I recognize about dissertation writing guide the programming i'm able to require, but I do not know a whole lot approximately the layout topic. i am looking for someone who knows how to outline systems, mountains, guns (if vital) even players. I would like to cooperate to fabricate a respectable and astounding video games.
alvinaash
Harmless

Postby heatherrosado » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:23 am

Games Design and ProgrammingGames Design and Programming is not an easy task for everyone if you're a professional programmer the you can develop games and the second important thing is it if you have good skills in programming and your logic is good then you can do it otherwise its not possible for every programmer. Adam Jensen Coat Jacket Get my Leather
heatherrosado
Escape Capsule

Postby panistefanin » Thu May 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Hello! Very interesting topic, thank you raised it. 192.168.1.254
panistefanin
Escape Capsule

Postby Amazon » Wed May 23, 2018 11:29 pm

I created my own website. It's been a while. I want to ask your advice. Like my site? Can you evaluate it firecams? I need your help. I want to make the site much better than it is now. I don't know what I need to change, so I'm asking you to tell me about it. I'm waiting for feedback. Thank you!
Amazon
Escape Capsule

Return to Programming