How do I unlock my iPhone?
How do I unlock my iPhone?
Ανακοινώσεις, σχόλια, ερωτήσεις που αφορούν το περιοδικό PC MASTER

Postby sparrowcarrot » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:52 am

Unlocking iPhones involves a few different steps from most other phones. Instead of inserting a code or new SIM, the unlocking is completed on Apple’s end. This also means that sometimes you’ll experience a delay before unlocking is completed. Once you receive confirmation from your carrier or unlocking service, you’ll need to connect your phone to iTunes and perform a restore. Be sure to backup any important data on your phone before restoring.
sparrowcarrot
Mostly Harmless

Postby trickilywistful » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:53 am

If you’re buying an iPhone, you can ask to see the iTunes device information page. This will list that the phone is unlocked as well as the IMEI number that is on the back of the phone. Also, if you check the phone’s settings in the Cellular section, you should find an entry for Cellular Data Network. If the phone is still locked, this option will not appear.
trickilywistful
Poor

Postby dugoutpiggy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:54 am

For other phones, power off the device and insert a SIM from a different carrier into the slot. Power on the device and wait two minutes. Attempt to place a call. If the call goes through, the phone is unlocked. If the phone requests you to enter a code upon boot, there’s a good chance that it is still locked to a carrier.
dugoutpiggy
Mostly Harmless

Postby sedate » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:54 am

Jailbroken phones are iPhones that have modified software. This allows the installation of apps not available in the App Store and other advanced features. It might also mean that there is malware on the device. Jailbreaking a phone does not network unlock a phone.
sedate
Mostly Harmless

Postby establishfluther » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:54 am

Rooted phones are just the Android equivalent with the same features and concerns. While rooting a phone may mean it is unlocked, there is no guarantee. It is best to use the SIM test listed in the previous question to ensure that unlocking is active. However, rooted phones may not receive updates, leaving you open to security vulnerabilities or unable to access the features of new Android OS releases.
establishfluther
Mostly Harmless

Postby katietelevision » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:18 pm

Most new MetroPCS phones has pre-installed with the official Device Unlock application, this unlocking may be a quick and reliable service, and you are doing not have to be compelled to sort any code, once shopping for the unlocking authorization that we tend to sell, you just should enter the app and press the Permanent Unlock button.

If the model doesn't have the Device Unlock app put in and once inserting a wrong SIM card requests the SIM network unlock PIN, this model are unsecured writing the unlocking code that we tend to send you.

How am i able to unlock my metroPCS phone for Free?
If you're the device original owner and meet the contract months, you'll be able to decision the metroPCS client center to request the authorization to unlock with Device Unlock app.

If, on the opposite hand, you are doing not meet these needs, you'll be able to additionally unlock your mobile with our company in an exceedingly few hours and from your home.
unlock Metropcs phone
katietelevision
Average

Return to PC Master - Το περιοδικό